Play Online Craps
Online Craps is an unpredictable online casino game in which the rules may appear somewhat complex at first. As with all games of chance, Online Craps offers players an unlimited number of possibilities that entirely depend on the outcome of a pair of dice. To win at Online Craps, a basic understanding of the various betting conventions is required as well as some old fashioned lady luck.
Play Craps and win
To play Craps the player, who is commonly referred to as the shooter, is required to first place a bet and then roll the dice to determine the winner. Although straightforward, the outcome is subject to two key phases, namely, the “coming out phase” and the “point phase”:
Coming Out phase: The coming out phase can also be described as the shooting of the pair of dice. In this phase the initial aim is for the shooter to roll either a 7 or 11 (also known as a natural). Should the shooter have placed a pass line bet, the shooter wins immediately. If the shooter rolls a 2, 3 or 12 (also known as Craps), the shooter loses. However, should the shooter roll a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10, this number then becomes the ‘point’, in which case the game progresses to the point phase.
Point Phase: The object of the point phase is for the shooter to roll the pair of dice and get a number equal to the ‘point’, in which case the shooter wins. If the shooter rolls a 7 before getting a number equal to the value of the ‘point’, the shooter loses. Play Craps at Red Flush Casino.
Online Craps and the different bets
Although Online Craps is purely a game of chance there are, however, a number of bets that may have an influence on the outcome of the game. It is recommended that Online Craps players familiarize themselves with the different bets in order to secure more wins more often:
- Pass line bet: This is a bet that a shooter will either roll a 7 or 11, or a number equal to the value of the point as explained above.
- Don’t pass bet: A bet that the shooter will roll a 2, 3 or 12 during the coming out phase.
- Come bet: A bet that’s similar to the pass line bet, but can only be made once the point has been determined. In which case, the shooter has to roll either a 7 or 11.
- Don’t come bet: A bet that‘s similar to the don’t pass bet, but can only be made once the point has been determined. In which case, the shooter has to roll either a 2 or 3.
- Odds bet: Extra bets on other established bets i.e. pass bets, don’t pass bets, come or don’t come bets.