Red Flush Casino is committed to giving players an enjoyable and entertaining playing experience, whilst recognising that gambling can cause problems and become addictive for a minority of players. To ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and manageable play we fully support Responsible Gaming.
Please click here for more information on responsible gaming and the prevention of problem gambling. http://www.responsible-play.com/en/home.aspx
You will also be able to seek council, assistance and advice through this portal.
Protection of Minors
With the Internet so readily accessible in homes around the world, responsible online gambling relies heavily on responsible parenting. In order to ensure child safety on the net, Red Flush Casino encourages its players to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material. Underage gambling is not only illegal, but can also result in gambling dependencies and huge gambling debts incurred by unsupervised children.
Tips for Parents:
- Do not leave your computer unattended when your casino software is running.
- Password-protect your Casino program.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Casino account number and credit card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Do not save passwords onto your computer. Write them down or memorise them instead.
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online and make use of software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material.
If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in our games, you can restrict their access to this site by registering with this filtering company. http://www.netnanny.com
Other Important Tips for your Own Protection
- Make sure that your decision to game is your personal choice.
- Establish limits for depositing, wagering and even losses before you commence gaming.
- Never game if:
- You are younger than the legal gaming age
- It interferes with your daily responsibilities
- You are in recovery for any dependency
- You are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance
- Attempting to make up for prior losses
- Your primary aim is to recoup your debt with your winnings
If you or someone you are acquainted with has a gambling problem, consider assistance from any one of these reputable organizations:
- Gamblers Anonymous: http://www.gamblersanonymous.org
- National Council on Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-800-522-4700
- GamCare (UK Based) Helpline: 0845-6000-13
Players can opt to self-exclude themselves from our casino for a limited period. Our casino has 2 self-exclusion periods to help players who have problem gambling:
- A minimum 24 hours cooling-off period
- A minimum 7 day cooling-off period
- A minimum 6-month self-exclusion period
Note that players who have opted for self-exclusion will not receive any promotional correspondence from our agents for the period of their exclusion.
You can also place a limit on your deposits by contacting our support team. The decrease of deposit limits is available per day, per week or per month, and will be dealt with as soon as possible after your request is made. You may also choose to increase a previously decreased deposit limit, but should note that this process will take 48 hours.