Games, be it on your console or online, provide a welcome break from regular life. Here are a few differences between console gaming and online gaming.
1. First things first. You’ll need to purchase a PlayStation, Wii or Xbox to play console games, while our casino games can be accessed online; all you need is a laptop, desktop computer or mobile device. In fact, you can extend your casino play across a variety of devices by using the same username and password.
2. Next, you’ll need to purchase games to play on your console. At Red Flush Casino, our games can be accessed all day, every day for big wins. Our casino currently has over 600 games to choose from, including slots, table games, progressive jackpot games and casual games such as Keno.
3. When playing console games, the objective is to finish the story or campaign. Casino games are quite different and allow you to play for real money. Our progressive games, for example, boast massive jackpots, which are often won by way of a single bet.
4. Unfortunately, all consoles go out of date eventually, which means you’ll need to purchase a new console every few years or so. That’ll never happen when you play online casino games. As long as you have a fairly decent computer (or mobile device) and stable internet connection, you’ll always be able to play your favourite casino games.
5. One of the great things about playing console games is that you can ask friends to join you. You can either play against them or select the co-op option and play together. Playing online casino games at Red Flush is a solitary venture, but that’s the way most prefer it. You can, however, invite your friends to join the casino, which could see you earn a referral bonus.
There are of course a lot more differences between playing console games and online casino games. Fortunately, there’s no reason why you can’t enjoy both ─ just not at the same time.