Play Online Craps
At first impression playing online craps may seem daunting, particularly for a new player. However, with a basic understanding of the game and its rules, a player can easily participate and encounter numerous winning opportunities. This unpredictable game requires a combination of luck and skill in order to be successful. Want to practice and play online craps? Download the casino and enjoy this and other exciting table games.
How to play Craps
The player is known as the Shooter in the game and he first places a bet and then rolls the dice. There are two phases, namely, the Coming Out and the Point phase that take place during the game.
During the Coming Out phase, the shooter aims to roll a 7 or 11 which is also named a natural. The shooter is deemed an instant winner if he had placed a pass line bet.
The shooter would lose if he rolled a 2, 3 or 12, which is known as Craps. If the dice rolled is 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10, it is seen as the Point and the Point phase begins. In the Point phase, the shooter aims to get the same number as the point on his dice roll. If the number rolled before reaching the point is a 7, the shooter has lost.
Online Crap Bets
There are different types of Bets that can be called when playing Craps.
- A Pass Line bet is a prediction that the shooter will produce a 7 or 11 dice roll
- A Don’t Pass bet is a bet that the shooter will roll a 2, 3 or 12 in the Coming Out phase
- An Odds bet refers to additional bets placed on other bets that have already been placed
- Don’t Come bet is placed based on the bet that the shooter will roll either a 2 or a 3. This bet is similar to the Don’t pass bet
- A Come bet predicts that the shooter will roll a 7 or 11