The following Terms and Conditions apply to all promotions and offers presented by Red Flush Online Casino (herein referred to as “the casino”). In addition to these Terms and Conditions, please ensure that you familiarise yourself with the specific conditions that apply to any promotion in which you decide, or are invited, to participate in.
14. For players on a Percentage Tracking mode bonus system, the following wagering requirements will apply:
14.1. All bets and wins are deducted from or added to your balance, in proportion to the split of your cash and bonus balances at the time.
14.2. For example, if you deposit 100 credits and you qualify for and receive a bonus of 100 credits, your balance will be 200 credits. Your balance will be split – 50% in your cash balance and 50% in your bonus balance. In order to meet your wager requirement of 40x, the money wagered on games will equate to half from your cash balance and half from your bonus balance. Should you place a bet of 10 credits, 5 credits will be used from your cash balance and 5 credits from your bonus balance. Any winnings accrued will be allocated in the same manner (50% of you winnings will be allocated to your cash balance and the other 50% will be allocated to your bonus balance).
15. For players on Protected Bonus mode, the following wagering requirements will apply:
15.1. When you make a wager, it will be deducted from your cash balance first. If there is no cash balance available, then the wager is deducted from the bonus balance.
15.2. This means that credits in your bonus balance are only played if there is no cash balance. As you meet the wagering requirements of the promotion bonus received, the bonus balance will decrease in 10-credit increments and be added to your cash balance. All winnings generated through bets from the cash balance will be added to the cash balance. All winnings generated through bets from the bonus balance will top up your bonus balance to the original bonus amount – less any movements from the bonus balance to the cash balance – and the excess winnings will be added to your cash balance. Your cash balance may be withdrawn from your account at any point, unless the wagering requirements on a bonus have not been met.
15.3. The following examples are based on the Protected Bonus mode, with a standard offer of a 100% deposit match on a €100 deposit.
If you only play slots, which count 100% towards the bonus wagering requirement, you will need to wager 400 credits to move a 10-credit increment to your cash balance, and 4,000 credits before the entire bonus is moved to the cash balance.
|Wager – 10 credits
|Wager – total bonus
15.4. If you only play roulette, which counts 10% toward the bonus wagering requirement, you will need to wager 4,000 credits to move a 10-credit increment to your cash balance, and 40,000 credits before the entire bonus is moved to the cash balance.
|Wager – 10 credits
|Wager – total bonus
16.1. Player using a Percentage Tracking mode bonus system may withdraw at any time. However, any bonus balance will be forfeited at the time of withdrawal. Bonus balances will only be refunded if you reverse your entire withdrawal, during the pending period. Should you reverse incremental values during the pending period, your bonus balance will not be re-credited
16.2. Players playing on Protected Bonus mode may not request a withdrawal from within the casino software, until all bonus wagering requirements have been met. If you request a manual withdrawal via the call centre, before fulfilling all the wagering requirements of the bonus, you will forfeit your cash winnings and remaining bonus balance.
16.3. On withdrawal, if the casino deems that you have used a bonus for profit and not to extend your time playing, or if you are guilty of irregular play as defined in Term 21 below, you will forfeit your cash winnings.
16.4. A bonus balance cannot be withdrawn from any account.
16.5. No withdrawals can be made on accounts where there has never been a deposit.
16.6. If your requested withdrawal amount (singular or cumulative lifetime withdrawals) is five times or more than your lifetime deposits across all Fortune Lounge casinos, the withdrawal amount will be released in lots of up to 5,000 credits per week. The remaining amount will remain in your account until you are eligible for a further withdrawal. Any deposits made after the date of withdrawal will not be included in this calculation. This clause will be applied at the discretion of the casino management. Wins from progressive games are exempt from this clause.
16.7. The minimum withdrawal amount at Red Flush Online Casino is €50. The minimum value for a cheque to be sent is €30 (or the equivalent value in your account currency).
- Tournament entrance is restricted to one entry per player, per environment where computers are shared and/or per e-mail address. Should you open multiple accounts at the casino, you will be limited to claiming only one tournament entrance on one of your accounts.
- When withdrawing any winnings from tournament free rolls, no-deposit-required free-money bonuses or Free Spins given without an accompanying cash deposit being made, the cumulative withdrawal amount is capped at 100 credits, and the remaining cash balance will be forfeited.
- Where the payment of a bonus under the terms of any promotion is dependent on you making a deposit into your cash balance and you withdraw all or part of the deposit before the bonus is paid into your bonus balance, you will forfeit the bonus in question and any winnings won using the bonus.
- If you do not want a promotion bonus that has been deposited into your bonus balance by the casino, you may request to have that promotion bonus removed from your bonus balance. Such a request can be made by email or telephone. If any wagering of a promotion bonus has taken place, then that promotion bonus may not be removed from your account until the wagering requirements associated with that promotion bonus have been met.
- Irregular Play is deemed when the casino detects unnatural player betting patterns. Irregular play includes, but is not limited to, any one or more of the following types of play:
- Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 15% of the value of the bonus before the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met.
- Using the double-up feature to increase bet values.
- Placing high-value bets with the single intention of increasing your balance, thereafter proceeding to place bets of less than half of the prior bet value, while reasonably not decreasing your bankroll, in order to meet bonus wagering requirements.
- Even money bets on Sic Bo, craps, baccarat, Wheel of Riches and roulette.
- Employing a strategy by which high-value bets are placed on any game with play-through contribution weightings less than 30% (any table games, card games, video poker, etc.) and then proceeding to place bets of less than half of the prior average bet value while changing game type to higher-weighted games (slots, casual games, scratch cards, etc).
- Any irregular play will result in immediate disqualification from a bonus and the casino reserves the rights to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings. Any repeat offence of irregular play may result in your exclusion, deregistration or suspension from the casino.
- If you are playing video poker as a new customer, you will be limited to doubling wins up to a maximum of 20% of the value of your initial deposit plus your bonus until the wagering requirements on your bonus have been met.
- The casino reserves the right to withhold bonuses resulting from deposits in Euros or Pounds made from outside of the Eurozone or Great Britain.
- The Fortune Lounge group of casinos reserves the right to limit the number of new player sign-up bonuses that may be taken up across the casino brands within the group to two per customer per seven-day period so that no more than two new player sign-up offers may be taken up within a seven-day period.
- If you make arrangements with the casino to transfer funds from one casino account to another casino account, any credit held in the transferring account's bonus balance shall remain in the transferring account until the wagering requirements on the bonus have been met. Any amount transferred in this manner is not considered a deposit into the receiving casino account, and the transfer of funds into the receiving casino account does not give the player the right to receive any bonuses or take part in any promotion offered by the receiving casino.
- The casino's promotions department will be the sole judge in respect of honouring any promotional offer. The casino reserves the right to discontinue or cancel any promotional offer at any time, for any reason and without prior notice, at its sole discretion. Any person who, in the sole opinion of the casino, deviates from a promotion's rules or from the casino's General Terms and Conditions, may be disqualified without notice and without liability on the part of the casino.
- Employees of the casino, its proprietors and agencies, and their families are not eligible to enter any promotion offered by the casino.
- Each promotion rule is severable from each of the other rules, and if any rule is found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules remain in effect.
- For every bet you place at Red Flush, you will earn points according to the following allocations:
- 1 credit wagered on slot games = 1 Rewards point
- 5 credits wagered on table games = 1 Rewards point
- 10 credits wagered on sic bo and all roulette games = 1 Rewards point
- 20 credits wagered on video poker games, craps and all blackjack games except classic blackjack games = 1 Rewards point
- 100 credits wagered on Classic Blackjack and all Aces Video Poker = 1 Rewards point
- Reward points are all Euro-based. Earnings and claims on other currency accounts are converted to Euros.
- 1,000 points can be redeemed for 1 cash credit. These credits can only be redeemed in increments of 5,000 points.
- At least one deposit must be made at the casino in order to redeem points and receive the 2,500 free Rewards points.
- Unused Rewards points expire after 60 days.
- Players begin at Silver level, and can earn their way up to Diamond level. Each level unlocks bigger benefits and quicker rates of earning points.
- The holder of the Rewards account and the casino account must be the same person.
- Linked Rewards accounts must be held by the same person.
- The casino reserves the right to change the terms of the Rewards Programme or to terminate it without prior notice.
- The casino terms and conditions apply to the Rewards programme. In the event of a conflict between the Rewards terms and conditions and the casino terms and conditions, the Rewards terms and conditions shall prevail, but only to the extent that the terms and conditions conflict with one another.
Version 2016/3 - these terms were last updated on 22/08/16